(TAS) Chief Warden
Warden - PUAFER005 & PUAFER006
This course provides learners with the skills and knowledge to implement the emergency response specified in the workplace emergency procedures and implement emergency prevention procedures within a workplace.
It will also teach you the skills and knowledge required to make decisions about the safety of occupants during a facility emergency and to give instructions on the priority order for responding to an emergency incident.
The course includes:
- leading the preparation of facility emergency response
- commanding, controlling and coordinating facility emergency response procedures and responses
- concluding the facility emergency incident
Individuals who undertake this work may also act as the primary liaison with emergency services after their arrival.
At the completion of the chief warden’s course you will be able to:
- respond to emergency reports, signals and warnings properly
- give clear directions under emergency conditions
- make decisions appropriate to the situation
- keep others appropriately informed
- respond in accordance with the workplace emergency procedures
- take on a leadership role consistent with the emergency control organisation
- operate in accordance with the command, control and coordinate framework of the emergency control
PUAFER006 - Lead an emergency control organisation
PUAFER005 - Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
There is no requirement to renew these units of competency. However, industry practice recommends you renew annually.
Yes we do! Please contact us on 1300 525 663 to discuss your requirements.
|This Course is Self Paced - Start Anytime!||North Hobart, TAS||$275||ENROL NOW|
PUAFER005 & PUAFER006
Blended - Online and 1 Day Face-to-Face
3 Hours Face-to-Face & 2 Hours Online
295 Elizabeth Street North Hobart, TAS
Recognition of Prior Learning:
RPL is not available for this course.